There is no functional limitations in free version. Kindly try the free version first before purchasing the Pro version. Powerful video player with advanced hardware acceleration and subtitle support. The MX Player can play almost every video format one encounters. Some of them are decoded with hardware support so even 1080p mp4 is no problem. It searches the complete sdcard for videos, not only a particular directory. The biggest advantage is the ease of use with gestures:
- swipe up/down to change the volume
- swipe up/down to change brightness
- swipe left/right to change the position played
This app has no advertisements Features :
- a) HARDWARE ACCELERATION – Hardware acceleration can be applied to more videos with the help of new HW+ decoder.
- b) MULTI-CORE DECODING – MX Player is the first Android video player which supports multi-core decoding. Test result proved that dual-core device’s performance is up to 70% better than single-core devices.
- c) PINCH TO ZOOM, ZOOM AND PAN – Easily zoom in and out by pinching and swiping across the screen. Zoom and Pan is also available by option.
- d) SUBTITLE GESTURES – Scroll forward/backward to move to next/previous text, Up/down to move text up and down, Zoom in/out to change text size.
- e) KIDS LOCK – Keep your kids entertained without having to worry that they can make calls or touch other apps. (plugin required)
- MX Player Downlaod
Subtitle formats: – DVD, DVB, SSA/ASS subtitle tracks. – SubStation Alpha(.ssa/.ass) with full styling. – SAMI(.smi) with Ruby tag support. – SubRip(.srt) – MicroDVD(.sub) – VobSub(.sub/.idx) – SubViewer2.0(.sub) – MPL2(.mpl) – TMPlayer(.txt) – Teletext – PJS(.pjs) – WebVTT(.vtt)
- swipe up/down to change
- hardware acceleration
- mx player
- up/down to change
- zoom and pan
File Size : 28 MB